Thursday, March 8, 2012

No we have not stopped..



Just been a little delayed. Sasha-bean had her spay surgury last week and the weather has been a bit weird. But never fear, we will be back on the trails Friday. Planning a longish run with both of the maniacs out at Naces or Moores Bridle Trail.
I have been running with Jenn or at the Gym so I am on track. And chunky boy Gunner is going to be in fine shape for his race.
We had some flooding on the bottoms. That meant the easy access during the week to that trail is off unless we want to swim it. I don't it is too cold...brr. The pups would probley not mind though.
I had my first bike ride of the season, I rode to work on Tues and Wed...it was nice and I did not get squashed by any one.
Well everyone keep up all the good work and I'll update after our run Fri and even have pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment